Thought Leadership Manager
For our office in London, UK, where the culture is casual, social, and international, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced life sciences Manager in our Thought-Leadership (TL) practice with specific expertise in report generation.
Part of our TL team, in this newly created role, the Manager will work closely with both our Directors and support the production of TL reports, blogs and (external) articles as well as social media content for senior executives in Commercial, Clinical and Medical Affairs’ operations at large pharmaceutical companies. The TL Practice overall ambition is to set the tone around what opportunities digital transformation is going to bring to the industry, with a specific focus on an enhanced customer experience, whether this is a patient, healthcare professional or provider. You will be instrumental in pushing DT to consider different aspects that define the role of digital in these organisations, where TL including our Leadership Board events, encourage these executives to think differently, yet pragmatically.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the planning process for upcoming research, based on thorough understanding of client priorities, market trends and digital innovation
- Manage, conduct and analyse the research required for selected reports
- Support the writing and production process for selected reports
- Author reports, articles and blogs through collaboration across our Practices and provide editorial support as needed
- Create social media content i.e. LinkedIn, for Thought Leadership and other DT activities. This content can have multiple formats, including video, and styles, e.g. interview, fireside chat
- Proof-read content and act as a style guardian for the entire company
DT Consulting offers you an exciting, differentiated, ahead-of-the-curve career experience in a high performance, high growth boutique life science consultancy. We have created a meritocratic culture in a global ecosystem which positively influences performance and nurtures talent.
- A strong academic record of achievement.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an analyst, consultant role with demonstrable dedication to business writing
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communications (written and spoken)
- Genuine interest in the life sciences industry
- Team player who can also work with autonomy
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Proven curiosity, willingness to learn, and openness to new ideas
This is a hybrid role based out of our London office. International travel can take up a small, ad-hoc amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organise your days. All candidates must be eligible to work in the relevant location.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with British law.
Manager – Thought-Leadership
London, United Kingdom (Hybrid)