Senior Consultant, CX Measurement
DT Consulting is a boutique Pharma/Life Sciences Advisory firm headquartered in London. The vision of DT Consulting is to become pharma’s go-to strategy consultancy in the Digital and Customer Experience Transformation space. Our core vision is that great customer (patient-healthcare professional-payer) experiences are not just a coincidence but purposefully crafted and backed by great organisations.
In our Customer Experience (CX) Practice, we support our clients by bringing together highly focused strategic consulting with best-in-class industry research and measurement. We develop innovative solutions to embed CX measurement across the range of client channels and content used to inform & interact with their customers. For our offices in Central London, UK or Princeton, USA, where the culture is casual, social, and international, and due to significant growth we are looking for a new CX Measurement Senior Consultant.
You will be passionate about driving CX excellence through the measurement of real customer experiences. The position requires a strategic understanding of CX measurement methodology, ability to champion CXM as a tool with clients, as well the capacity to research and oversee development of technical solutions for embedding the measurement in client CX platforms, such as websites, emails (SFMC, Adobe, Veeva Approved Email), event platforms or remote engagement tools (e.g. Veeva Engage). You will work directly with Account and Project leads across the various CXM Programs to ensure the continued excellence in program delivery and in new developments (channels, targets), as well as oversee the program teams on a daily basis, enabling the team upskilling and growth as necessary.
Experience in the pharma/life science sector is not essential. The role offers an opportunity to lead projects as technical consultant / product owner, as well as develop skills and experience in strategic consulting.
Specifically, you will:
- Engage with global and regional client teams to design survey measurement methodologies and embed surveys hosted on 3rd party platforms (Qualtrics, Alchemer) into client CX platforms and tools.
- Research new survey platforms to define measurement methodologies, options and limitations.
- Help client technical teams explore the best way to embed surveys in their CX platforms (websites, video platforms, event platforms, SFMC, Veeva ecosystem)
- Interact with both business and technical leadership on global and regional level within clients to ensure an end-to-end data collection & reporting strategy and development.
- Design and oversee maintenance of the data taxonomies in line with client needs and program sustainability.
- Support the program teams in fulfilment of CXM requests (queries, custom requests, clarifications on data taxonomies).
- Oversee and review the data reporting (data refresh, data quality) and implement data quality & governance processes with program teams
- Co-design any new data reporting / visualisation functionally and visually (look & feel/UX) together with BI and visualisation experts.
DT Consulting offers you an exciting, differentiated, ahead-of-the-curve career experience in a high performance, high growth, boutique life science consultancy. We have created a meritocratic culture in a global ecosystem which positively influences performance and nurtures talent.
- 5-8 years in a CX research / CX measurement / CX data systems role, possibly within an agency / consultancy environment.
- Deep expertise in data management and analysis
- Experience in designing and/or managing data flow strategies between apps
- Experience in digital product ownership, especially with CX related tools / services an advantage
- Experience in embedding CX measurement through different channels (e-mails, websites, on digital platforms)
- Experience with creating data visualisation in PowerBI, Tableau is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics, Social Sciences, Business, or Marketing.
- Strategic thinker with a can-do, positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, written and spoken
- A natural ability to work autonomously within a global team
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise, coordinate and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Desired Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Preferably one additional language (ideally: Spanish, German, or French)
- Passion for testing and tinkering with digital tools
Why join us?
DT Consulting has a casual, social, and international culture, with a focus on achieving excellence as an integral member of the team in a flexible and inclusive environment.
- We are growing rapidly due to business wins – opportunities to make impact abound!
- Flexible hybrid working model – in office / working from home
- We champion work-life balance – you do your best work when you have your proper time off and flexibility to attend to your family and personal needs
- Very much strategic advisory type consulting… no bureaucracy, no politics
- Market leading salary & benefits package, with strong bonus possibility
- Excellent career progression opportunities and the ability to make a difference to our business and our clients’ business from day one
- Diverse, inclusive, collaborative, and respectful… just have a look at who we’ve hired for proof
Our home offices are in London, UK, Princeton, US and Bangalore, India, but you may visit clients around the world. This role does not involve long periods working at a single client site. International travel can take up a small, ad-hoc amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organise your days. Candidates must be eligible to work in the relevant location.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with British law.
Senior Consultant, CX Measurement
London, United Kingdom or Princeton, USA