Manager - Digital Transformation
For our US business, we are experiencing significant growth in a hybrid/remote working situation. DT has a casual, social, and international culture, and we are looking for a Manager for our Digital Transformation (DX) practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in management consulting and a proven track record in providing Strategic Consulting & Advisory services and expanding client relationships in the areas of digital transformation, including platform, people and process strategies across Clinical, Medical and Commercial. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping clients successfully plan and execute their transformation initiatives from digital program design, workshops, and maturity assessments to DX capability planning, execution and embedding digital capabilities as a partner to our clients.
As a Manager you’ll directly work with the Practice partner to drive business opportunities, set the tone with developing cutting-edge client solutions, and help to build a team that consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients. You will work with companies in the life sciences industry to help conceptualize, enable and thrive on the opportunity that digital can deliver across clients’ R&D, medical and commercial transformation efforts.
We work with clients all over the world — travel to client sites varies in intensity, largely client / project dependent. You make our clients successful by intelligently combining our people, our thinking, and our unique approach to advisory services. When the team achieves success with clients, you navigate their complex organizations to build out the relationship, identify new business opportunities, and extend our services.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead DX consulting projects and solutions to the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Manage and develop DT client accounts
- Partner with DT’s DX Practice Lead, Research Director and a team of consultants and analysts to create and distribute thought leadership
- Identify and develop new consulting solutions and advisory propositions
- Manage, mentor and develop junior DX team members
- Eye emerging trends and their impact our clients’ businesses to evolve client organizations’ maturity leveraging digital tools, new processes and skillsets needed to execute
- Developing senior management relationships
- Account development and excellent project management, financial management, and delivery experience of large-scale transformation programs focused on Platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, Veeva, AI), Business Operations, Content, Digital Data Strategies, and Change Management / Training across Field, Medical, Commercial and/or Clinical to drive adoption in partnership with client organizations
- “You can’t improve what you don’t measure!” Strong KPI framework, maturity benchmarking and measurement planning background is critical to everything we do to ensure our clients meet their goals
- Building and nurturing senior level stakeholder relationships
- Experience developing and shaping new offerings that contribute to firm growth and expansion
- Consulting management, team building, and knowledge of offshore/nearshore models
- Knowledge of how to bring a customer experience vision to life and lay out plans in partnership with clients to address a roadmap of process, people and technology to address the ability to deliver on the vision
- Strong understanding of Omnichannel Strategy development and the linkage between strategy and execution
- Building a strong network within an organization offering many solutions to successfully connect expertise to opportunities across clients
- Thought leadership publications
- Strong academic record
- Preferably one additional language (ideally: Spanish, German, or French)
- First-class analytical and consulting skills
- Strong interpersonal, listening, critical thinking, presentation, and communication (written and oral) skills
Our home office is based in Princeton with our headquarters in London, but you may visit clients around the world. This role does not involve long periods working at a single client site. International travel can take up a small, ad-hoc amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organize your days. All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with US law.
Manager – Digital Transformation
US – Philadelphia, Princeton, (East Coast USA, Hybrid)