Leadership Board Account Manager
For our office in London, UK, where the culture is casual, social, and international, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced life sciences Thought Leadership Account Manager with specific expertise in stakeholder mapping and engagement, business development and event organization. Please note this is a unique role, so read the job description fully and carefully before applying.
Part of our Thought Leadership team, the newly created role will be focused on working with our Research Directors to organize regular Leadership Board sessions for senior pharma executives in Commercial, Clinical and Medical Affairs operations.
Due to the variety of clients and the solutions we provide, the role will vary from mapping and engaging senior pharma executives around the world to organizing regular meetings and enhancing / creating new offerings.
DT Consulting offers you an exciting, differentiated, ahead-of-the-curve career experience in a high performance, high growth boutique life science consultancy. We have created a meritocratic culture in a global ecosystem which positively influences performance and nurtures talent.
As the Thought Leadership Account Manager at DT Consulting, you will be spending significant time working closely with our Research Directors, based in London, as well as the wider DT Senior Leadership team.
Specifically, you will:
- Coordinate DT’s regular Leadership Board sessions for senior pharma executives in Commercial, Clinical and Medical Affairs operations
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with Board members
- Collaborate with other DT practices on Leadership Board programs and meetings content
- Work with Founding Partners and Research Directors to identify and recruit new Board members
- Manage all aspects of online and occasional face-to-face Board meetings
- Support the expansion of DT’s Leadership Board model into new areas
- Engage with the Thought Leadership team’s other key activities, such as marketing of reports and other research pieces
Write occasional original copy
Your Experience and Background
- Three to six years’ experience in comparable role, pharma experience is essential
- PhD highly desired
- A natural ‘people person’ – able to form strong relationships rapidly and effectively
- Competent in researching, identifying, and mapping senior pharma executives through to making initial contact
- Excellent event organizational skills using flexibility and persistence as appropriate
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills
- A strong logical and analytical mindset
- Languages – an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Incredible attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Willingness to learn and be open to new ideas
- Self-motivated to work independently on projects
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
This is a hybrid role based out of our London office. International travel can take up a small, ad-hoc amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organize your days. All candidates must be eligible to work in the relevant location.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with British law.
Leadership Board Account Manager