For our office in Holborn, central London, where the culture is casual, social, and international, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide professional, administrative, and ad hoc project /event support to the Leadership Team of our exciting, dynamic and forward-thinking Digital Consulting Company. The right candidate is an exceptionally organised, practical, and proactive individual and is passionate about becoming the enabler for us to successfully help clients, whilst also being the glue that binds the internal team. As an EA at DT Consulting, you’ll directly work with the Consulting Practice leads in a fast paced, people focused, value driven organisation.
We are ideally looking for a candidate that has a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an Administrative/Executive/Personal Assistant and who is looking for an opportunity to step into the next level in their career by becoming an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Provide administrative support to the Practice Leads for CX, DX & Commercial Strategy and their teams (multiple diary management, inbox management if required, screen and direct phone calls, visitor management, filing etc…)
- Be the point of contact among the Practice Leads, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Meeting set up (booking rooms, managing catering requirements) and invitations
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements (domestic & international). Assist with setting up any Visa requirements for travel. Prepare any travel related documentation for the Practice Leads
- Expenses management for Practice Leads – Prepare reports along with supporting documentation in readiness for approval and submission
- Act as an assistant for office management tasks, managing the office supply levels, liaising with the main Office Management Team for any maintenance needs etc…
- Assist with the preparation / information gathering for of any presentations or meetings (internal / external) for the Practice Leaders
- Liaise with the Executive Assistant for the Managing Partners to gather information on specific requests / manage diaries between the Managing Partners and Practice Leaders / arrange or coordinate travel / finalise approvals / manage team reporting (Harvest / expenses / holidays) etc….
- Join the social committee for the company – working with the social committee to prepare events in a timely manner and within budget limitations
- Act as a team player ensuring that priority activities and responsibilities are carried out, including backstop support as necessary in the absence of other EA staff
Requirements and skills:
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be a strong multi-tasker
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be a team player
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
You will be based in our London office, working in a hybrid home/office environment. International travel can take up a small, ad-hoc amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organize your days. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with UK law.