For our offices in Holborn, Central London, or East Coast, USA, where the culture is casual, social, and international, we are looking for a Talent Manager, who will work with the Director of Talent, to grow and establish our Talent & HR function. The right candidate has a strong background in management consulting recruitment, talent engagement, talent acquisition and retention and a proven track record in expanding internal stakeholder relationships across an organisation. As the Talent Manager, you’ll work directly with the Director of Talent and managing partners to drive business growth, planning and Talent strategy.
As a Talent Manager at DT, you will work with internal stakeholders who Consult and provide advisory services in the life sciences sector, and help firms conceptualize, enable and thrive on the overall DT Consulting offering.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist in developing the organisation’s People & Talent function and strategy, including engagement across the business, Recruitment, employee engagement, compensation and benefits and talent management.
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the rest of the business. Creating, implementing and delivering an efficient talent acquisition strategy – including talent attraction, acquisition and retention – to feed rapid growth and improve business performance. This will include applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Involvement in managing and nurturing company culture, wellbeing and organisational health
- Contributing to a consistent approach to People & Talent across the organisation to facilitate growth, including the documentation of policies and procedures where necessary
- Ideally a strong academic record
- Preferably one additional language (ideally: Spanish, German, or French)
- Recruitment and Talent Management experience, preferably within the Management/Strategy/Technology Consulting sector
- First-class analytical and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal, listening, critical thinking, presentation, and writing skills
- The ability to work autonomously, independently and as part of a dynamic, fast paced Talent team.
You will be hybrid based, in our London or US office & virtually from home and visit DT operations around the world. This role does not involve long periods working at a single client site. International travel can take up an ad-hoc amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organize your days. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or relevant other location.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with UK law.
London, UK or New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia, USA