Customer Experience Consulting
For our offices in Central London or East Coast USA, where the culture is casual, social, and international, we are looking for an exceptional consultant (Consultant level) with a background in management consulting and Customer Experience (CX) advisory. You will have good understanding of CX programs and have experience in helping clients with successful management and execution of their CX initiatives, such as CX program design, workshops, maturity assessments, CX capability planning & change management consulting. You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company and contribute to the overall direction of the company’s CX practice. As a Consultant you’ll work directly with DT’s CX lead and partners to help clients reach their CX objectives. Becoming part of our team presents a unique opportunity to jump straight into a high-impact position with rapid career progression and personal development.
As a Consultant at DT, you look forward to working with companies in the life sciences sector, and help these firms conceptualize, enable and thrive on the overall CX opportunity – a core pillar of our clients’ digital and commercial transformation efforts.
Specifically, you will:
- Use consulting methodologies to collect data and insights, and turn these into practical recommendations and solutions for clients
- Support in the business development process – from developing client relationships, identifying and defining projects, and writing business proposals
- Work together with DT’s research director and principal consultants in writing new point-of-views, industry benchmark reports and other insight documents
- Contribute to DT’s practice development by participating in the creation of new propositions and methodologies
- Good experience in CX programs and related activities
- Strong interest and curiosity in anything related to Digital Strategy, customer experience management, experience design, and customer service
- Good understanding of organizational change management as key component of firms’ transformation cycles
- Track record in assisting in the delivery of small client projects or workstreams in large-scale Digital/CX projects
- A knowledge of consulting methodologies and tools
- Experience with the facilitation of sessions in workshops and presentations to clients
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Strong academic record
- Preferably one additional language (ideally: Spanish, German, or French)
- First-class analytical and consulting skills, including project management, client management, delivery, and execution of juniors in the team,
- Strong interpersonal, listening, critical thinking, presentation, and writing skills
- An eye for detail
You will be based in our London or US office and visit clients around the world. This role does not involve long periods working at a single client site. International travel can take up a small, ad-hoc amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organize your days. All candidates must be eligible to work in the respective location.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with UK law.
Consultant - Customer Experience Consulting
London, Europe or USA