DT Consulting has successfully developed and led a range of consulting projects with some of the largest and most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. As a strategy consulting firm, we drive transformation by building capabilities required to help life sciences companies thrive in the digital age for continued customer experience success. Our focus on digital and customer experience transformation has made DT Consulting the trusted advisor of many Tier-1 life sciences firms in the US, Europe, and Asia. We have assembled a global team of high-profile consultants selected for their first-hand knowledge and deep experience in strategy and execution gained outside and inside the life sciences industry. Our clients face complex questions every day; we help them to find the right answers. We enable leaders to make the most of every opportunity to achieve and sustain digital excellence and customer experience success on every level. Together, we get to the real issues, formulate practical recommendations, and deliver tangible results.
For our office in Bangalore, India, where the culture is casual, social, and international, we are looking for a Business Analyst with exceptional analytical and writing skills with a strong interest in management consulting. You will lead multiple, concurrent client workstreams and lead communications and trouble shooting efforts in this client facing role. The role will be focused on working with our team of experts and clients to harness the power of data through DT’s solution suite; leveraging our assessments and benchmarking data to provide tailored insights into critical aspects of our client’s digital and customer experience transformation efforts.
As a Business Analyst at DT, you will be given the opportunity to fast-track your consulting career; senior client stakeholder exposure, significant involvement with DT’s global strategy consultants and Partners, along with continual personal & professional learning and development. This will enable you to grow your specific area of expertise, with the expectation that you will enjoy greater client facing responsibilities and the possibility to progress to become a member of the global Consulting team, in UK, EU, USA or Asia Pacific.
Collection, manipulation and analysis of data, including:
- Lead junior team members to conduct secondary research, including but not limited to search engines research, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Design and build surveys & questionnaires and implement best practises for data collection & management
- Lead research on market trends and the analysis of data from large, diverse datasets
- Organise, analyse & interpret data, creating charts, graphs and dashboards, and presenting your findings to the team
- Implement processes, manage data quality checks and protocols for efficiency and improvements
- Understand business objectives of surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Communicate the work flow and methods used to conduct research to peers and stakeholders
Development of client deliverables, including:
- Lead the development of client deliverables, alongside Consulting colleagues
- Create detailed reports of both qualitative and quantitative findings/insights
- Communicate these findings via simple, concise, visually appealing presentations (PowerPoint decks, Dashboards, etc)
- Presentation of results to internal & external stakeholders
- Continual evaluation of improvement opportunities and best practices.
Experience and desired skills
You will be Business & Data oriented and be excited about the opportunities that Data can enable and create. Data Analysis & Insights, particularly within a Customer Experience or Digital environment will be something of genuine interest – if you have the passion, then we will provide you with the tools to fulfil this.
You will ideally have:
- A Masters or Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- A Consulting industry background, preferably with Pharma & Life Sciences exposure
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, involving data analysis, management and/or applied research
- Experience leading small teams, in a client facing environment
- The interest and ability to manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets using a variety of software applications, primarily Advanced Excel (Formulae, Pivot tables, Macros) but also R, Python & SQL
- Attention to detail, accurate and methodical
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be a team player, collaborating with colleagues
- Aware of and representing the values of DT
- Knowledge and experience of CX, UX or tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik
- Experience of Survey tools would be beneficial
You will be based in our Bangalore office, working in a hybrid home/office environment. International travel can take up a small, ad-hoc amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organize your days. All candidates must be eligible to work in India.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with local law.
Bangalore, India – hybrid working