DT Consulting is a strategy consulting firm. We drive transformation for our clients by building capabilities required to help life sciences companies thrive in the digital age for continued customer experience success for patients, physicians, and payers. Engaging with DT Consulting means our clients harness the power of data, capitalize on new technology, transform into intelligent operations, master customer experience design, and build customer-centric, digital talent and culture. Our focus on digital and customer experience transformation has made DT Consulting the trusted advisor of many Tier-1 life sciences firms in the US, Europe, and Asia.
What to Expect
As an Associate Consultant with DT Consulting, you will spend the first 2 years within our organization learning our business and ways of working. Our program will have you rotate through each of our core practices – Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, and Commercial Strategy. Each rotation will span approximately 6 months to ensure you gain exposure to at least one full project in each area. The time you spend in each practice will also give you valuable opportunities to build your DT network and gain exposure to the global Pharmaceutical landscape. The goal of our Graduate programme is to provide you the support and infrastructure to develop across our five competency pillars: Customer Success, Vision, Team Experience, Energy, and Soul. We can promise you ample on-the-job learning within your teams as well as regular opportunities to build your skills through a mix of online and in-person courses.
In addition to that, we also offer:
Dedicated support to develop yourself and your career
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at DT, you’ll develop through a rich set of experiences – from stretching work assignments, to contributing to the growth of our business through internal projects, to developmental guidance and feedback from our leaders to formal and informal opportunities to learn and share knowledge.
Propelling and rewarding your progression
At DT, we recognise that everyone has their own personal career development pathway and timelines. Promotions at DT can happen at any time of the year, based on individual merit – we don’t believe in making you wait for fixed points in time to have your progress reviewed. That’s why we review performance and award bonus payments quarterly, not annually. So upon completion of your Graduate Programme and throughout your DT career, you can look forward to progression when you are ready.
Supportive & Inclusive culture
We are not a huge, siloed, or matrixed style consultancy. Our team is comparatively small, close-knit, supportive and grounded in the fact that we all belong. Our people come from a range of professional backgrounds making us a multi-skilled team. We are continually sharing knowledge, learning from one another and supporting each other and our business to grow.
High profile clients and exciting projects
At DT Consulting, you will get exposure to high profile clients and exciting projects early on in your career.
Our size and our rapid expansion make our organisation one that values and encourages entrepreneurship and innovation – there are real opportunities to add huge amounts of value both internally and externally. You’ll be given lots of responsibility early on.
More than just the work…
Every one of us plays an active role in shaping the business, from being a part of the active social committee to organising charity events. We want you to bring your passions and interests to DT.
As an Associate Consultant, you can expect the following:
- Be a core member of a client team owning specific activities within a project
- Take charge of collecting and synthesizing various types of information so that the team can make the right business recommendations to our clients, including desk research, document reviews, interviews, and proprietary data analysis
- Prepare and present finding documents to internal and external stakeholders with an eye for detail and impactful visualizations
- Take charge of project management support where/when required
- Exposure to projects within each of our core practices.
- A degree in science, business, economics, or similar analytical discipline
- Excellent quantitative analytical capabilities
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- A communicative person eager to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Highly-motivated with an eye for detail
- Demonstrated interest working in the life sciences industry and proven knowledge in marketing, digital technologies or strategic management.
- Strong academic record
- Preferably one additional language (ideally: Spanish, German, or French)
- Strong interpersonal, listening, critical thinking, presentation, and writing skills
You will be based in our London office and visit clients around the world. This role does not involve long periods working at a single client site. International travel can take up a small, ad-hoc amount of your time. All candidates must be eligible to work in the relevant location.
DT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, or any other characteristic where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with UK law.
London, United Kingdom